INDIARAL 2mg, capsule
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Short-term treatment of acute temporary diarrhea in adults (15 years of age and older).
This treatment is a supplement to dietary measures.
Capsule. Box of 12.
Never take this medication:
– if you suffer from a chronic intestinal disease or chronic disease of the colon, particularly during acute bouts of hemorrhagic rectocolitis;
– if you are allergic to one of the components of the capsule.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
– Start with 2 capsules taken together (i.e., 4 mg of loperamide).
– If the diarrhea continues : after each loose bowl movement, take 1 additional capsule, but :
- never take more than 6 capsules per day,
- never exceed 2 days of treatment.
RESERVED FOR ADULTS
For 100 ml of solution for cutaneous application.
Aqueous solution of sodium hypochlorite and sodium chloride, obtained through (sodium chloride) electrolysis……………………………………..5.00 ml
Quantity corresponding to active chlorine………..0.06 g
Read the package insert carefully.
Medication manufactured by GIFRER BARBEZAT laboratories.
Ask your pharmacist for advice.
If the symptoms persist, see your doctor.
Internal listing number: No. 14/03/6 041 885 1/GP/001.